Minty Webs Limited operates this website (the “Site”) to provide online access to information about iCard product and service.
By accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein, including such additional terms applicable to specific areas of this Site as posted on the particular areas of this Site.
The Company reserves the right to modify this Site at any time without prior notice.
Your use of this Site following any such modifications constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms as modified.
- While the Company endeavours to keep the information appearing on this Site up-to-date, the Company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness or use of, or any liability to update, the information contained on this Site.
- Links to third party websites or information are provided for your convenience only. If you use these links, you will leave this Site and will be subject to the terms contained on any such third party websites. The Company is not responsible for the availability of any such third party websites. The Company has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any such third party websites.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions conducted or email messages sent through this Site may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held liable for any failure in the communication networks, or the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions sent via the Site whatsoever.
- The trademarks, logos and the copyright of the content or information on this Site are owned by the Company or other service providers authorizing their use on this Site. These may not be used without the written permission of the Company or the relevant intellectual property rights owner.
- No part of this Site may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way or for any purpose without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Company makes no express or implied warranty, representation or endorsement whatsoever with respect to this Site, the service offered via this Site or the content contained herein. The Company does not warrant that the function performed by this Site will be available, uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- In no event shall the Company be held liable for any claim, loss, damage, costs and expenses whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with this Site, the service or the content, whether in contract, tortNor otherwise, even if the Company has been informed of the possibility of such damage.